Public transportation for Ravenna and other communities throughout Portage County is provided by P.A.R.T.A. (Portage Area Regional Transportation Authority). For more information concerning P.A.R.T.A. and its services visit www.partaonline.org or call them at 1-877-RIDE-RTA (7433-782) or 330-678-1BUS (1287).
- Ravenna is located approximately 2 miles North of Interstate 76. Take Exit 38a and travel approximately 2 miles north on State Route 44 to downtown Ravenna.
- Interstate 80 (The Ohio Turnpike) is approximately 2 miles north of Ravenna. Take Turnpike Exit 193 and travel approximately 2 miles south on State Route 44 into Ravenna.
- The Portage County Regional Airport is located less than 2 miles north of Ravenna on State Route 44. The airport is equipped with a 3500 foot runway and fuel services. For more information visit www.airport.co.portage.oh.us
- The Akron Canton Airport (CAK) is located 30 miles southwest of Ravenna. CAK is a major airport which currently offers domestic flights. A new expansion project, CAK 2018, will eventually expand this airport to include International Flights. For more information about the Akron Canton Airport vist www.akroncantonairport.com
- The Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) is located 47 miles northwest of Ravenna and offers both domestic and international flights. For more information about Cleveland Hopkins visit www.clevelandairport.com