Registration for all programs will be taken at the Parks and Recreation Office located in the City Hall Annex located at 530 N. Freedom St. Ravenna, OH 44266.
- All fees must be paid before the first class.
- Late registration will be accepted only if room is available in sports leagues/programs. Please note: There is a $10.00 late charge for some sports leagues/programs as noted in the program/sports description.
- Parent or guardian must register youth.
- The department reserves the right to close or cancel any class that is too great or small in enrollment.
- All programs that are scheduled in school buildings will automatically be cancelled if schools are closed due to inclement weather or school functions. Cancellations will be announced on WNIR, 100.1 FM.
- Dates and times are subject to change.
- If a class/program is cancelled by the department, a full refund will be made to paid registrants.
- If registrant wishes to withdraw from a class/program or sports program before it begins, a refund of 75% of the paid fee will be granted.
- After the class/program has begun and up to the 5th day past the first lesson or program, a refund of 50% of the paid fee will be granted.
- After the 5th day past the first class/program, NO refund will be granted.
- Some refund policies vary according to programs/sports. Please see refund policy listed on information/registration when registering.