- Do not plow snow into the roadways.
- Do not plow snow onto the sidewalks.
- Please, if able, keep your sidewalks clear. Our crew's number 1 priority are the roadways and sidewalks. So any assistance the public can provide is not only appreciated by our crews, but also by the pedestrians (often school children) who must walk on the sidewalks.
- Don't plow snow onto other people's property unless you have permission from them to do so.
- Help out neighbors who are physically unable to shovel themselves out.
- Remove snow frequently and promptly, especially during heavy storms or back-to-back storms. Snow that is allowed to build up will be far heavier and harder to remove. It's easier to shovel smaller amounts several times than to shovel a large amount once.
Remember, we're all in this together. Winter weather spares no one in NE Ohio. Through a team effort, we can keep our streets and sidewalks clear and safe for all.